Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fast Forever How to Cure Your Computers Registry

Registry Easy: Speedup Your PC in 3 Mins!Registry Cure is one of those programs that makes it seem like everything will be alright. With the tempting offer of a free scan of your computer's registry, you trust the program to give you the results of all the problems on your computer. However, many times Registry Cure may not be a program that you want to ever use on your computer.





One of the facts about Registry Cure that sets off immediate alarm bells is that it offers a free trial. Any professional program, registry cleaner, anti-virus, or anything similar that offers a free trial is usually not giving you everything to see upfront. They usually only give you scanning ability and then make you install the software license to see how you are able to remove those problems on your computer. While this approach might make sense, it also makes some problems, like Registry Cure seem kind of shady. I went ahead and downloaded the free trial of Registry Cure, risk free, and felt that installation was pretty easy. That is about where the problems ended. I tried to start the program, and it crashed twice. Then, I decided to restart my computer. It crashed again. I uninstalled, and reinstalled the program before I got it to load up for the first time.





The scanning ability of cure was not as bad as I thought it would be. It did a decent job at scanning the entire registry and telling people exactly what each problem may be, and giving them full details on whether they should remove it or do another action to it. When I tried to fix my problems, I had to pay the cost of the upgrade, and was glad to do so. I did not receive the email with my upgrade code, and ended up spending the better part of an hour talking with the people on the phone to get my product activated. That part really annoyed me, as a paying customer, why should I have to wait such a long period of time in order to use the program?





The removal features were hyped, being rather basic and not what was truly needed for a registry cleaner. Sadly, I see this in many other problems, cure is not the first. The backup features for cure were nothing too notable as well. They consisted of the basic backup warning and nothing else. No automated backups or anything. For a professional program, I felt very let down by Registry Cure. The overall design of the program made you feel sick, as it was conflicting colors and not easy on the eye at all. With so many negatives around it, Registry Cure is a program that you should avoid. When you need a registry cleaner, go with a proven registry cleaner that can remove all of your computer's problems. Do not waste your time with a product that is known for being unstable and unable to fully remove all of the infections on a computer.



Registry Easy: Speedup Your PC in 3 Mins!
registry cleaner

fast forever: pc cleaner

<

No comments:

Post a Comment